Wednesday 9 July 2008

Glad to Have a Blog

My friend helped me to have a blog. After a while I wanted to get into my blog but I couldn't because I forgot my password. Now I can! I have graduated and I have new glasses I am so prond of myself that I have graduated. I feel wierd that I have new glasses but they're look good on me. Everyone said I look cute when I wear them. I will show a picture of mine later.

Have I told you about my neighbor, Oum? She wants to believe in God but Her husband won't let her believe in God. She and I have a good opportunity to talk and to encourage each other. Please pray for her that God will help her get to know Him better. Please pray for me that He will use me in any way that He wants to use me in her life.

Thanks again for my friend. She helps me out with all these sentences.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yu...nice blog! I look forward to keeping up with your life. I hope to see you really soon! :)

trmills said...

Way to go, Yu! We're glad you have a blog, too, and we think your glasses are super cute!

Unknown said...

Hi, Yu! I am Rachel's mother. I'm so glad you have a blog now! It looks very nice. You did a great job. I'm looking forward to reading more of what you write and to seeing your picture with your glasses. My youngest daughter just got glasses and they look very nice on her. I'm so glad you are Rachel's friend! I will be praying for your friend who does not know about God. She will learn a lot from you!